Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Stuart Whitman (1928 - 2020)
- When Worlds Collide (1951) [Man by Bank During Instigation]: Killed (off-screen) along with everyone else on Earth that wasn't aboard the escape ship when the rogue planet crashes into Earth.
- Silver Rode (1954) [Wicker]: Shot to death by John Payne. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Decks Ran Red (1958) [Leroy Martin]: Shot in the stomach and chest by Dorothy Dandridge in the ship's boiler room, after she manages to grab his gun.
- These Thousand Hills (1959) [Tom Ping]: Executed by hanging. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Sands of the Kalahari (1965) [Brian O'Brien]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by baboons; the movie ends as the baboons close in on him. (Thanks to Brian)
- An American Dream (See You in Hell, Darling) (1966) [Stephen Richard Rojack]: Shot to death by Les Crane's thugs. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Captain Apache (1971) [Griffin]: He is holding Carroll Baker as a shield in a train carriage but Lee Van Cleef risks the shot and kills him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Crazy Mama (1975) [Jim Bob]: Shot repeatedly by John Milius and the other police officers as Stuart tries to drive through a road block.
- The Ransom (Assault in Paradise) (1977) [William Whitaker] Has a blade thrown into his neck by Paul Koslo who he also happens to kill.
- The White Buffalo (1977) [Winifred Coxey]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Will Sampson.
- Guyana: Cult of the Damned (1979) [Reverend James Johnson]: Shot to death by his guards after everybody is forced into mass suicide/murder.
- Night Gallery: Lindemann's Catch (1972) [Lindemann]: Drowns (off-screen) when he jumps over board to follow the mermaid; we only see him disappear beneath the water.
- The Streets of San Francisco:The Set-Up (1973) [Nick Carl]: Fatally shot by one of Jason Evers' thugs, he dies later in Jason's apartment. (Thanks to Brian)
- Tales from the Darkside: Madness Room (1985) [Edward Osborne]: Either burned to death or dies from smoke inhalation, along with Nick Benedict and Therese Pare, after Stuart throws a lantern while they're locked in a room; the episode ends as they're overcome by the smoke.
- Brother of Kipp Whitman