Stockard Channing (1944 - )
- Echoes in the Darkness (1987) [Susan Reinert]: Injected with a drug overdose (off-screen) by either Peter Coyote or Robert Loggia (both are convicted, but the movie doesn't say which one actually performed the act). Her body is shown lying in the trunk of a car while Gary Cole investigates the scene.
- Perfect Witness (1989) [Liz Sapperstein]: Shot in the chest by gang members in the crossfire of a shootout with police. She dies in Brian Dennehy's arms shortly afterwards.
- The First Wives Club (1996) [Cynthia Swann Griffin]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by jumping from the balcony of her condo; the scene cuts away as she goes onto the balcony, and her death is confirmed when Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton and Bette Midler read the news. (Thanks to Lee-Ann, Sheck and PortsGuy)
- Moll Flanders (1996) [Mrs. Allworth]: Drowned. (Thanks to Brandy)
- Where the Heart Is (2000) [Thelma Husband]: Killed by a tornado (off-screen). (Thanks to Andrea and Michael)
- Hitler: The Rise of Evil (2003 TV) [Klara Hitler]: Dies of cancer during Hitler's adolescence. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Cleveland Show: Who Done Did It? (2013 TV) [Lydia Waterman]: Poisoned with jasmine peanut oil by her husband (Bruce McGill), who placed the oil in her soup. Her death is revealed when Mike Henry throws an egg at her that strikes her in the head, causing her corpse to fall over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.