Steve Railsback (1945 - )
- Deadly Games (1982) [Billy Owens]: Shot in the chest by Jo Ann Harris in the empty movie theater.
- Lifeforce (1985) [Colonel Tom Carlsen]: Commits suicide/sacrifices himself by stabbing himself with a sword, also impaling Mathilda May in the process.
- The Wind (Edge of Terror) (1987) [Kesner]: Hit in the back with a sickle by Wings Hauser
- Forever (1992) [William Desmond Taylor]: Shot in the chest by an unidentified assailant; he appears in flashbacks and as a ghost.
- Barb Wire (1996) [Colonel Pryzer]: Falls to his death/killed in an explosion when Pamela Anderson shoots the line to a crane from which Steve is hanging (after trapping Steve's leg to a forklift truck, that is also hoisted up into the air by Temuera Morrison).
- Disturbing Behavior (1998) [Officer Cox]: Bludgeoned to death with a car battery by William Sadler while Steve is holding a gun on James Marsden and Katie Holmes.
- Ed Gein (2000) [Ed Gein]: Dies (off-screen) of heart failure in an asylum; the movie ends while he is still alive, but a block of on-screen text informs us of his subsequent death.
- Gone Are The Days (2018) [Jaden]: Shot in the head in a shoot-out with the wounded Lance Henriksen.
- From Here to Eternity (1979 mini-series) [Private Robert E. Lee Prewitt]: Shot to death by fellow US soldiers when he fails to identity himself.
- The X-Files: Ascension (1994) [Duane Barry]: Poisoned with an Unknown Toxin Injected to him by Nicholas Lea.
- Charmed: Give Me a Sign (2000) [Litvak]: Accidentally vanquished with a demonic weapon by his minnion (Keith Brunsmann) due to a trick made by Antonio Sabato Jr..
- The Practice: Killing Time (2001) [Walter Dawson]: Convicted and sentenced to death of his execution (off-screen). It was seen on the news from the Warden from prison in Indiana.
- Ex-Mr. Jackie Giroux.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.