Steve Cochran (1917 - 1965)
- White Heat (1949) [Big Ed Somers]: Shot in the back by James Cagney when Steve tries to run. His body is shown lying on the staircase afterwards when James kicks him downstairs.
- The Damned Don't Cry (1950) [Nick Prenta]: Shot in the back and chest in a shoot-out with David Brian.
- Storm Warning (1951) [Hank Rice]: Shot in the chest by Ronald Reagan after Steve shoots Doris Day at a Ku Klux Klan meeting.
- Carnival Story (1957) [Joe Hammond]: Thrown to his death from a carnival ride by Ady Berber, the carnival strongman, who had pursued him after Steve had tried to throttle Anne Baxter. (Thanks to Brian)
- Slander (1957) [H.R. Manley]: Shot to death by his mother (Marjorie Rambeau) after she realizes that Steve has no remorse over his tabloid stories' contribution to Richard Eyer's death.
- The Deadly Companions (1961) [Billy Keplinger]: Shot in the back by Chill Wills as he is about to draw on Brian Keith. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Twilight Zone: What You Need (1959) [Fred Renard]: Hit by a car after he finds himself unable to get out of the way due to the slippery shoes Ernest Truex had given him. (Thanks to Michael)
- Bonanza: The Trap (1965) [Burk Shannon]: Shot three times in the chest in a shoot-out with Michael Landon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.