Steve Buscemi (1957 - )
- Miller's Crossing (1990) [Mink Larouie]: Shot in the face (off-screen) by John Turturro; his body is shown afterwards, but due to its unrecognizable condition, it's mistaken for John.
- Billy Bathgate (1991) [Irving]: Shot to death by the hitmen in restaurant.
- Twenty Bucks (1993) [Frank]: Shot in the chest by Christopher Lloyd while sitting in a car with him during an argument (he dies as Christopher talks to him as he places a blood stained twenty dollar in Steve's hands).
- Desperado (1995) [Buscemi]: Stabbed in the chest when Danny Trejo throws a couple of knives at him, while Steve is talking to Antonio Banderas on the sidewalk.
- Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995) [Mister Shhh]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun by Treat Williams; he manages to shoot Treat in return before dying.
- Fargo (1996) [Carl Showalter]: Hacked to death with an axe by Peter Stormare outside their cabin hide-out; the scene cuts away as Peter is bringing the axe down. His body is (partially) shown afterwards when Frances McDormand discovers Peter stuffing him in a wood chipper.
- The Big Lebowski (1998) [Donny]: Dies of a heart attack outside the bowling alley, with Jeff Bridges and John Goodman by his side.
- The Grey Zone (2001) [Hesch Abramowics]: Shot in the chest by Harvey Keitel.
- Monsters Inc (2001) [Randall Boggs] Possibly dies after being beaten with a shovel.
- Domestic Disturbance (2001) [Ray Coleman]: Stabbed in the back with an icepick by Vince Vaughn in Vince's car, while Matt O'Leary looks on in shock while hiding in the backseat (his body is later seen when Vince dumps him in a lit furnace). (Thanks to Mathew).
- The Island (2005) [McCord]: Shot in the chest by one of Djimon Hounsou's men; he then falls over a balcony.
- The Dinnertime Killer (2017) [Stanislaus Perkins]: Stabbed in the chest by Rafe Spall on top of both being caught in a car crash and being burnt all over with a barrel of gasoline.
- The Dead Don't Die (2019) [Farmer Miller]: Devoured/mauled to death by zombies (off-screen); we only hear his screams while Tom Waits looks on. As a zombie, he is later shot in the head by Bill Murray.
- Miami Vice: El Viejo (1987) [Rickles]: Caught in the crossfire of a shootout between Anwar Zayden and his men, Willie Nelson and Don Johnson as he tries to run away.
- Lonesome Dove (1989 mini-series) [Luke]: Scalped, along with Frederick Coffin and Glenne Headly, by a band of Native American warriors.
- Tales from the Crypt: Forever Ambergris (1993) [Ike]: Shot repeatedly by Roger Daltrey whilst he's dying of an exotic leprosy-like flesh-eating disease in the jungle, after Roger tricks him into going into an off-limits area.
- Homicide: Life on the Street: End Game (1995) [Gordon Pratt]: Shot to death (off-screen) by an unknown assailant; his body is shown lying in the street afterwards. (Although it was implied that one of the detectives had killed him, with Richard Belzer being the most frequently-speculated suspect, the killer's identity was never actually revealed.)
- The Sopranos: All Due Respect (2004) [Tony Blundetto]: Shot in the head with a shotgun by his cousin, James Gandolfini.
- Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together for Autism Programs (2015 TV Special) [Himself]: Dies as a result of eating peanuts (something he's allergic to) and being shot to death by Vincent D'Onofrio. (Played for comic effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.