Stephen Lang (1952 - )
- Band of the Hand (1986) [Joe]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Laurence Fishburne. (Thanks to Zeppo)
- Manhunter (Red Dragon: The Curse of Hannibal Lecter; Red Dragon: The Pursuit of Hannibal Lecter) (1986) [Freddy Lounds]: Burned to death when Tom Noonan sets him on fire, after a long period of torture; we see his flaming body rolling through the parking garage in a wheelchair afterwards. (See also Philip Seymour Hoffman in the 2002 version Red Dragon.)
- Last Exit to Brooklyn (1989) [Harry Black ]: Possibly dies after being beaten and tied to a signpost in a vacant lot by a neighborhood mob as a result of Stephen's attempt to perform oral sex on an underage boy. He's still alive and breathing when last seen, but it seems unlikely that he'd survive his injuries. Furthermore, he isn't shown in the closing scene where all of the other characters return to work after the end of a prolonged strike.
- The Hard Way (1991) [Party Crasher]: Falls to his death (landing on a glass display case) when James Woods knocks him off of a billboard, after Stephen shoots Michael J. Fox. (Thanks to ND)
- Tombstone (1993) [Ike Clanton]: Mentioned (in Robert Mitchum's narration), that he is killed during a robbery sometime after the events of Tombstone.
- Fire Down Below (1997) [Earl Kellogg]: Crushed to death by falling rocks after Brad Hunt sets off an explosion to seal the mine, on top of Stephen having been doused in toxic waste at the end of a shoot-out with Steven Seagal. (Thanks to ND)
- Shadow Conspiracy (1997) [The Agent]: Shot to death by Charlie Sheen, just as Stephen is about to kill Sam Waterston. He dies as Charlie and Sam look on. (Thanks to Matthew and ND)
- D-Tox (2002) (Eye See You) [Jack Bennett]: Hanged (off-screen) from a tree branch by Christopher Fulford; his body is shown afterwards when Tom Berenger, Sylvester Stallone, and the others discover him. (Thanks to ND)
- Gods and Generals (2003) [Lt. Gen. Thomas 'Stonewall' Jackson]: Dies of pneumonia, after his left arm is amputated due to wounds sustained in the battle of Chancellorsville. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Avatar (2009) [Colonel Miles Quaritch]: Shot in the chest with two arrows by Zoe Saldana, just as Stephen is about to kill Sam Worthington. (Sam's in his avatar body at this point). (Thanks to Tommy, Steve, Jok, Danny, and Tim)
- The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009) [Brigadier General Dean Hopgood]: Dies of old age/natural causes. (Thanks to Danny)
- Conan the Barbarian (2011) [Khalar Zym]: Falls into a stream of lava after being stabbed in a swordfight with Jason Momoa. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- Pawn (2013) [Charlie]: Shot in the stomach by Michael Chiklis, as he attempts to shoot at him.
- In the Blood (2014) [Casey]: Shot in the head in a shoot-out with masked thugs while his daughter (Paloma Louvat) looks on helplessly.
- Band of Robbers (2015) [Injun Joe]: Shot in the head by Annie O'Donnell after he carjacks her while chasing Adam Nee and Kyle Gallner.
- Braven (2018) [Linden] Shot by Garret Dillahunt.
- Gang in Blue (1996 TV) [Moose Tavola]: Shot repeatedly with one of his own guns by Josh Brolin, after Josh manages to rip it out of his holster and turn it around on Stephen during a struggle (having first been shot during a shootout during a fight with Mario Van Peebles). (Thanks to ND)
- The Outer Limits: New Lease (1997) [Dr. James Houghton]: Shot to death during a mugging by Jason Priestley. He is brought back to life by his associate (Michael Ontkean) with a machine they had built to restore life in dead tissue.
- Salem: All Fall Down (2014) [Increase Mather]: Stabbed in the back by Seth Gabel when he tries to kill Janet Montgomery.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (2013) [Captain Elias Walker]: Is executed by Kevin Gage while using the player character Logan's handgun during captivity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.