Stephen Fry (1957 - )
- Wilde (1997) [Oscar Wilde]: Dies (off-screen) of meningitis; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Sheena)
- V for Vendetta (2005) [Gordon Dietrich]: Bludgeoned to death by Tim Pigott-Smith (after a forbidden Koran is discovered in his home when he's arrested for ridiculing John Hurt on television.)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) [Master of Lake-town]: Crushed to death when the corpse of the dragon Smaug (voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch) falls on the boat he's using to tow away his gold.
- Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016) [Chessur]: Providing the voice of a cat, he is turned into a rust statue. (He is restored when the Grand Clock Engine and the Chronosphere are reconnected.)
- Missing Link (2019; animated) [Lord Piggot-Dunceby]: Falls through a bridge made of ice to his death.
- The Young Ones: Bambi (1984) [Lord Snot]: Killed in a (comical) explosion when Adrian Edmondson throws a grenade at Stephen's team during a game show; we see a flash of light and smoke, then four empty chairs where the team had been.
- Blackadder II: Chains (1986) [Lord Melchett]: Stabbed to death (off-screen), along with the rest of the cast, by Hugh Laurie. His body is shown lying of the floor with the others afterwards, with the killer standing over them disguised as Miranda Richardson (indeed, he's actually played by Miranda with Hugh's voice dubbed in).
- Blackadder's Christmas Carol (1988) [Lord Melchett/Lord Frondo]: As "Lord Frondo," he is disintegrated (along with Patsy Byrne and Hugh Laurie) with a futuristic device by Rowan Atkinson, in Rowan's vision of "Christmas Future." (Played for comic effect, obviously.)
- The Life and Death of Peter Sellers (2004 TV) [Maurice Woodruff]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack on 28 January 1973.
- Mr. Elliot Spencer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.