Stephen Collins (1947 - )
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) [Commander Willard Decker]: Ceases to exist as an individual being when he merges with the V'Ger probe and the Persis Khambatta android to create a new life form (I don't know if this counts as a death scene, but I thought I'd list it anyway).
- Charlie's Angels: Angel Come Home (1978) [Steve Carmody]:
- The Hitchhiker: And If We Dream (1985) [Todd Fields]: Ceases to exist when Roberta Weiss wishes him away in their shared dream.
- The Two Mrs Grenvilles (1987 miniseries) [Billy Grenville, Jr.]: Shot to death with a shotgun by Ann-Margret.
- A Woman Named Jackie (1991 miniseries) [President John F. Kennedy]: Shot in the throat and head, while riding in his motorcade beside Roma Downey, he's later pronounced dead at the hospital. (I've only seen the clip of this miniseries, not the rest of it).
- A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story (1992; TV film) [Daniel Broderick]: Shot to death, along with Michelle Johnson, by Meredith Baxter.
- The Babysitter's Seduction (1996 TV) [Bill Bartrand]: Stabbed in the back during a struggle with Keri Russell in the swimming pool.
- Batman Beyond: Earth Mover (1999; animated) [Earthmover/Tony Maychek]: Buried in a cave when the canisters of toxic waste ruptured, he came back as an earthmoving monster. He later dies again after Batman (Will Friedle) ruptured the toxic waste containers that were nurturing him. He finally dies when he uses the last of his strength to help Batman, his Daughter: Jackie (Lindsay Londe), and Bill Wallace (Dan Lauria) to escape, then dies at last.
- Ex-Mr. Faye Grant