Stephen Billington (1969 - )
- Braveheart (1995) [Phillip]: Falls to his death after Patrick McGoohan pushes him from a castle window (his body is later seen as guards rush to him on hearing his screams).
- Resident Evil (2002) [Mr. White]: Presumably dies (off-screen), either by being infected by the deadly virus, or by falling to his death along with everyone else trapped inside the elevator with him.
- Exorcismus (The Possession of Emma Evans) (2010) [Christopher]: Commits suicide by hanging himself (off-screen), after Sophie Vavasseur decides to spare him by stabbing herself instead; his death is mentioned when Doug Bradley informs Sophie at the hospital.
- Highlander: The Raven: Love and Death (1999) [Derrick Markham]: Decapitated with a sword by Elizabeth Gracen, after she traps his foot in train tracks, at the end of a fight. There's also an earlier scene where ge is shot to death by Paul Johansson, but, as an Immortal, he came back to life.
- The Royal Ring (2001) [Palmer]: Shot to death (off-screen) with a firearm in his hotel room after a fight in his hotel room.
- Hollyoaks (5th August 2014) [Danny Lomax]: Car accident after being hit side-on by a van driven by Cameron Campbell (Cameron Moore), which killed both Danny and his wife Sam (Lizzie Roper).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.