Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Stephanie Sheh (1977 - )
- Oldboy (Oldeuboi) (2003) [Lee Soo-ah]: Commits suicide by jumping from a dam into the water, releasing the grip of her brother (Crispin Freeman) as he tries to hold on to her. Shown in a flashback when Crispin remembers her death. (Stephanie overdubbed Jin-seo Yoon in the English-language version of the film; she does not physically appear.)
- Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2012; anime) [Illyasviel von Einzbern]: Heart ripped out by Gilgamesh (Grant George).
- Fate/stay Night: Heaven's Feel - III. spring song (2021; anime) [Illyasviel von Einzbern]: Sacrifices herself in order to shut down the Greater Grail.
- Code Geass: R2: Final Battle Tokyo (2009; anime) [Marika Soresi/Anya Alstreim]: Marika is killed, along with Liliana Vergamon (Laura Bailey) and two other members of the Grausam Valkyrie Squadron when the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. Eight Elements, piloted by Kallen (Karen Strassman), plows through them, causing them to explode and releasing the Shinkiro, piloted by Lelouch (Johnny Yong Bosch), in the process. Anya survives the episode.
- Fate/Zero: The Last Command Seal (2013; anime) [Illyasviel von Einzbern]: Shot in the head by her father (Matthew Mercer) in an illusion created by Aŋra Mainiiu.
- Sailor Moon: Usagi's Eternal Wish! A Brand New Life (2014; anime) [Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity]: Dies from using the full power of the Silver Crystal to destroy both Queen Beryl (Cindy Robinson) and Queen Metalia (Mary Elizabeth McGlynn). Revived at the end of the episode, albeit, with amnesia.
- Kill la Kill: Imitation Gold (2015; anime) [Nui Harime]: Decapitates herself at the orders of Ragyo Kiryuin (Laura Post) and merges with the Original Life Fiber, gleefully expressing her happiness as she does so.
- Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works: A Legendary Showdown (2015; anime) [Illyasviel von Einzbern]: Blinded and stabbed through her left lung by Gilgamesh (David Vincent). After Gilgamesh destroys Berserker, she dies after one final conversation with the latter.