The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Stella Stevens (1938 - )
Playboy Playmate of the Month January 1960
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Poseidon Adventure (1972) [Linda Rogo]: Falls from the scaffolding and into the fire below, while she and the other survivors try to make their way to safety.
- Arnold (1973) [Karen]: Crushed to death, along with Farley Granger, when the walls of the shower close in on them in a death trap set up by Norman Stuart and Elsa Lanchester. (The camera pans up as the walls close in, so we only see the shower head getting crushed.) (Thanks to Jack)
- Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold (1975) [The Dragon Lady]: Stabbed in the stomach with her own sword at the end of a fight with Tamara Dobson.
- Mister Deathman (1977) [Liz]: Killed in an explosion when David Broadnax fires a missile at the truck Stella is hiding behind. (Thanks to Jimbo)
- The Manitou (1978) [Amelia Crusoe]: Decapitated by a flying object in the reception area of a hospital. (Thanks to Dr. Watson)
- Chained Heat (1983) [Captain Taylor]: Falls to her death from the roof of the prison during a struggle with Linda Blair.
- Mom (1991) [Beverly Hills]: Throat slashed (off-screen) by Jeanne Bates after Jeanne transforms into a werewolf; we see her fall out of the doorway afterwards. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Last Call (1991) [Betty]: Thrown through the windshield when her car crashes into a tree, after the brake lines had been cut. (Thanks to Mike)
- Eye of the Stranger (1993) [Doc]: Bludgeoned to death with a shovel by John Pleshette.
- The Granny (The Matriarch) (1995) [Granny]: Dies after drinking an immortality serum that had been corrupted; she later returns to life with supernatural powers, and dies once again when Shannon Whirry lets sunlight into the house, disintegrating Stella.
- Star Hunter (1995) [Mrs. March]: Shot in the chest by the alien when she tries to shoot back at it in an alleyway. Her severed head is shown again later on when her students discover it in Roddy McDowall's trophy room.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- In Broad Daylight (1971 TV) [Elizabeth Chappel]: Shot in the stomach by Richard Boone. (Thanks to Bill)
- Ghost Story: The Dead We Leave Behind (1972) [Joanna Brent]: Hits her head after being shoved by Jason Robards during an argument; her body is shown several times throughout the episode as Jason tries to figure out where to bury her. (Thanks to Frederick)
- In the Heat of the Night: A Woman Much Admired (1991) [Georgia Farren]: Shot to death with a shotgun (off-screen) by Tony Mockus Jr. Her body is seen in her hotel room when police investigate the scene, and again in the morgue.
- Burke's Law: Who Killed the Romance? (1994) [Candice Collier]: Blown up in her car with an exploding box of chocolates rigged by Tracy Nelson.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mother of Andrew Stevens
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.