Director: George Lucas
- Nic Anastassiou (Nicanas Tassu)
- Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett/Clone Trooper)
- Kalki Rose (Tan Yuster)
- Kyle Rowling (Joclad Danva)
- Joseph Jett Sally (Sephjet Josall)
- Steve John Shepherd (Theomet Danlé)
- Bodie Taylor (Clone Trooper)
- Marc Wendt (Ichi-Tan Micoda)
- Pernilla August (Shmi Skywalker)
- Zuraya Hamilton (Khaat Qiyn)
- Veronica Segura (Cordé)
- Leeanna Walsman (Zam Wessell)
- Karen Wilson (Sarrissa Jeng)
- Running at 142 minutes this was the longest of the Star Wars films until Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017), which runs at 152 minutes.
- Hayden Christensen claimed to have greatly enjoyed filming the bar scene, because it was all a real set, and not just a blue screen.
- Samuel L. Jackson has said that the words "Bad mother-f*cker" are engraved on the hilt of his lightsaber. The same words are famously printed on the wallet of Jackson's character Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction (1994).
- Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Frank Oz (Yoda), and Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine) are the only actors to reprise their roles from the original trilogy.
- During rehearsals and filming of Count Dooku's lightsaber battle scenes, a small model of Yoda was used as a reference point for Christopher Lee. The model however was slightly altered to have vampire fangs, to which Lee's amused response was "I will not comment on that. I didn't think you would do this to me, George!" The fangs were likely a joke at Lee's expense for his performance as Count Dracula in Dracula (1958) and several other Hammer Studios horror films.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.