The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Stanley Tucci (1960 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Monkey Shines (1988) [Dr. John Wiseman]: Burned to death, along with Janine Turner, in a fire started by the monkey (voiced of Frank Welker). (Thanks to ND)
- The Public Eye (1992) [Sal]: Shot in the back of the head in his apartment by a fellow mobster after making a phone call setting up the mob hit.
- The Pelican Brief (1993) [Khamel]: Shot in the head by a CIA sniper as Stanley is about to shoot Julia Roberts with a concealed gun. (Thanks to Carlos and ND)
- Conspiracy (2001) [Adolf Eichmann]: Executed by hanging (off-screen); his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Nilescu)
- The Core (2003) [Dr. Conrad Zimsky]: Killed in an explosion when his section of the ship gets disconnected from the main body, then is destroyed by a nuclear bomb. (Thanks to Matt)
- Lucky Number Slevin (2006) [Detective Brikowski]: Shot in the back of the head by Josh Hartnett in Stanley's car, when Stanley is also busy talking to Robert Forster on his cellphone. (as a revenge for killing his mother (actress currently unknown) many years earlier). (Thanks to Neil, ND, and Eric)
- Julie & Julia (2009) [Paul Child]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Lovely Bones (2009) [George Harvey]: Falls to his death into a ravine (after being hit by a falling icicle), as Saoirse Ronan's spirit looks on from the afterlife. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) [Dr. Abraham Erskine]: Shot in the chest by Richard Armitage; he dies shortly afterwards as Chris Evans kneels by his side. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- Jack the Giant Slayer (2013) [Roderick]: Stabbed repeatedly by Ewan McGregor at the end of a struggle; he dies after being rescued by the giants.
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) [Maestro Cadenza]: Playing a human turned into an anthropomorphic harpsichord, Stanley becomes inanimate due to the curse taking full effect when the last rose petal falls. He is resurrected in human form when Hattie Morahan undoes the curse.
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) [Merlin]: Dies (off-screen) in the space of time between the 484 AD scenes and the modern day framing scenes. Later in the movie, his skeleton is shown when Mark Wahlberg and Laura Haddock open Stanley's tomb.
- The Witches (2020)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Blood & Roses (1988) [Frank Mosca]: Shot to death by Saundra Santiago in a factory. (Thanks to Robert)
- Wiseguy: Postcard from Morocco (1989) [Rick Pinzolo]: Killed by Anthony John Denison. (Thanks to Mike)
- Murder One: Chapter Twenty-Three (1996) [Richard Cross]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS-related complications. His death is stated in text shown at the end of the episode. (Thanks to John)
- Fortitude Season 1: Episode 11 (2015) [DCI Morton]: Succumbs to his injuries after being shot in the stomach by Michael Gambon. He dies while talking to Richard Dormer. His body is later seen at the morgue.
- BoJack Horseman: Still Broken (2015; animated) [Herb Kazzaz]: Dies (off-screen) from an allergic reaction to peanuts, after surviving a car crash with a peanut truck; his death is revealed as Henry Winkler speaks at his funeral. (Played for comic effect.)
- Peter & Wendy: Based on the Novel Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (2015 TV) [Captain Hook/Mr. Darling/Dr. Wylie]: As "Captain Hook", Stanley is devoured by a crocodile (off-screen) after it drags him away. (Stanley's other roles survive the TV movie.)
- Feud; You Mean All This Time We Could Have Been Friends? (2017) [Jack Warner]: Dies from a heart attack (off screen) several years after the episode ends; his death is indicated in text at the end of the episode.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Felicity Blunt
- Mr. Kathryn Louise Spath (widowed)
- Brother of Christine Tucci
- Brother-in-law of Vincent Angell
- Brother-in-law of Emily Blunt
- Brother-in-law of John Krasinski
- Cousin of Joseph Tropiano (screenwriter)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.