Stanley Kamel (1943 - 2008)
- Kojak: Last Rites for a Dead Priest (1974) [Clyde Brookner]: Shot in the stomach in a shoot-out with a police officer; he dies some time later while hiding out in a condemned building, while Jackie Cooper (disguised as a priest) tries to get Stanley to reveal where the stolen jewels are.
- MacGyver: Off the Wall (1991) [Victor Kasanti]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by either Kent Williams or Kent's henchmen (staged to appear like an accident). His body is seen in a stairwell when Richard Dean Anderson and Richard Coca discover it.
- Melrose Place: Just Say No (1994) [Bruce Teller]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself. His body is shown afterwards when Heather Locklear discovers him.
- Beverly Hills, 90210: Trials and Tribulations (1999) [Anthony Marchette]: Stanley doesn't appear in this episode, but it's revealed that his character committed suicide by shooting himself in the time between this episode and his last appearance in the episode One Wedding and a Funeral.
- Monk: Mr. Monk Buys a House (2008) [Dr. Charles Kroger]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack, some time before the episode begins. (Stanley did not actually appear in this episode, as it was filmed after his real-life death; this episode establishes the character's death. Stanley's last actual appearance on the show was in the previous-season episode Mr. Monk Paints His Masterpiece.) (Thanks to PortsGuy and Neil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.