Stephane Audran (1932 - 2018)
Film Deaths Edit
- Les Biches (The Does; Bad Girls; Girlfriends) (1968) [Frederique]: Stabbed in the back by Jacqueline Sassard while Stephane is standing in front of her make-up chair.
- The Discreet charm of the Bourgeoisie (La Charme Discret de la Bourgeoisie) (1972) [Alice Senechal]: Machine-gunned along with the rest of her friends, by a group of revolutionaries who invade their dinner party. This turns out to be a dream sequence, but then, so does everything else in the movie.
- And Then There Were None (Ten Little Indians) (1974) [Ilona Morgan]: Bitten by a poisonous snake (off-screen) that Richard Attenborough had planted in her bathroom. We only see her walk into her bathroom and her body is shown afterwards when the others discover her. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Mort d'un pourri (1977) [Christine Dubaye]: Pushed off a balcony of his apartment (off-screen) by Michel Aumont to make look like a suicide.
- Coup de Torchon (Clean State) (1981) [Huguette Cordier]: Shot in the chest by Isabelle Huppert after Stephane angrily chases Isabelle into her bedroom; we only see Stephane's back during the shooting.
- Le Choc (1982) [Jeanne Faulques]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Etienne Chicot in Stephane's shop; her body is shown afterwards when Alain Delon discovers her.
- Mortelle Randonnee (Deadly Circuit; Deadly Run) (1983) [The Grey Lady]: Shot to death by Isabelle Adjani. (Thanks to Yani)
- Faceless (Les Predateurs de la muit) (1988) [Mrs. Sherman]: Stabbed in the eye with a hypodermic needle by Brigitte Lahaie in Stephane's hospital room. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Madeline (1998) [Lady Covinton]: Dies (off-screen) in the hospital of an unspecified illness; we learn of her death afterwards when Frances McDormand informs Hatty Jones.
Notable Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.