Sophie Marceau (1966 - )
- Anna Karenina (1997) [Anna Karenina]: Commits suicide by throwing herself under the wheels of a train. (See also Greta Garbo, Jacqueline Bisset and Claire Bloom in their respective versions.) (Thanks to Kirk)
- Marquise (1997) [Marquise]: Poisoned when she eats some poisoned chocolates. (Thanks to Francesco)
- The World Is Not Enough (1999) [Elektra King]: Shot in the chest by Pierce Brosnan as she attempts to radio instructions to Robert Carlyle and her henchmen.
- La Disparue de Deauville (Trivial) (2007) [Victoria/Lucie]: Playing a dual role as mother and daughter, the mother "Victoria" is killed in a car crash, along with Sebastien Seveau, while being chased by Robert Hossein. (Shown in a flashback sequence.) There is also a black & white film-within-the-film sequence in which "Victoria" is shot in the stomach by Mathias Megard, when Nicolas Briancon watches one of her old movies. (The daughter "Lucie" survives the movie.)
- Female Agents (Les femmes de l'ombre) (2008) [Louise Desfontaines]: Dies (off-screen) years after the film's events; her death is mentioned in text at the end of the film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.