Sophia Loren (1934 - )
- Attila (1954) [Honoria]: Stabbed to death. (Thanks to G-Man)
- The Pride and the Passion (1957) [Juana]: Hit in the back by shrapnel; she dies soon afterwards in Cary Grant's arms. (Thanks to Matthew)
- Operation Crossbow (1965) [Nora]: Shot twice with a silenced pistol by Lilli Palmer.
- The Voyage (1974) [Adriana de Mauro]: Dies shortly after having a heart attack, with Richard Burton by her side. (Thanks to Farzad) masters (1976) pushed in water by aaliyah.
- Angela (1977) [Angela Kincaid]: Shot repeatedly in the back by John Vernon. (Thanks to TK)
- Nine (2009) [Mamma]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances several years before the story begins; she appears as a spirit to her son (Daniel Day-Lewis) throughout the film. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Mrs. Carlo Ponti (widowed)
- Mother of Edoardo Ponti (director)