Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Simon Pegg (1970 - )
- Land of the Dead (2005) [Photo Booth Zombie]: Appears as a zombie (along with Edgar Wright), having died before the movie begins.
- Big Nothing (2006) [Gus]: Shot twice in the chest by Jon Polito; his body then falls down a hole. His body is shown again sitting in the car as Alice Eve and David Schwimmer prepare to get rid of the bodies. (Thanks to ND)
- Burke and Hare (2010) [William Burke]: Executed by hanging; his body is shown again afterwards being carted away, then again on Tim Curry's dissection table. (Thanks to ND)
- Paul (2011) [Graeme Willy]: Accidentally shot in the chest by John Carroll Lynch, who was trying to kill the alien "Paul" (voiced by Seth Rogen); he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Nick Frost and Kristen Wiig. He is brought back to life by Paul's healing powers. (Thanks to Tommy, Andrew, and ND)
- Terminal (2018) [Bill]: Stabbed in the neck with pen by Margot Robbie and pushed down an elevator shaft.
- Band of Brothers: Day of Days (2001) [First Sergeant William Evans]: Killed along with Jason O'Mara and others when their airplane is shot down by German antiaircraft fire. We don't see Simon specifically die, but we see the plane crash and explode.
- Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible: Curse of the Blood of the Lizard of Doom (2001) [Angus]: Hung from the ceiling of his cell with his long lizard tongue by Nia Roberts, who at first makes it look like suicide.
- Doctor Who: The Long Game (2005) [The Editor]: Killed in an explosion when the Jagrafess overheats and explodes, while Anna Maxwell-Martin's reanimated body grabs Simon and stops him from escaping.
- Mob City: A Guy Walks Into a Bar (2013) [Hecky Nash]: Shot to death by Jon Bernthal.
- The Grand Tour: Opera Arts and Donuts (2016) [Himself]: Drowned in the river after being attacked by a bunch of seagulls.