Shia LaBeouf (1986 - )
- Constantine (2005) [Chas Kramer]: Thrown across the room and battered against the ceiling and floor by an invisible demon; he dies shortly afterwards in Keanu Reeves' arms. (He reappears as an angel after the closing credits.) (Thanks to Franklin, Beth, Jason, Cathy, Mathew, and Javier)
- Eagle Eye (2008) [Jerry Shaw / Ethan Shaw]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Ethan" is killed (off-screen) in a car crash (arranged by the ARIA computer program); his body is shown afterwards lying in his coffin when "Jerry" arrives at the funeral. ("Jerry" survives the movie.) (Thanks to Neil)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) [Sam Witwicky]: Killed in an explosion when Megatron (Hugo Weaving) shoots him with his fusion cannon; he is later brought back to life by the Dynasty of Primes (Michael York, Kevin Michael Richardson and Robin Atkin Downes).
- Fury (2014) [Boyd 'Bible' Swan] Shot in the eye by a sniper while trying to give Brad Pitt grenades; his body is seen again later on when Logan Lerman investigates the tank.
- Man Down (2015) [Gabriel Drummer]: Possibly dies (off-screen) after being shot by a police sniper. The film ends with Charlie Shotwell hugging Shia after he is restrained by police.
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) [Sam Witwicky]: Presumably dies sometime before the start of the film due to Anthony Hopkins' proclamation of being the last surviving member of the Order of Witwiccans. Shia only appears in a photo.
- R.L. Stine's The Nightmare Room: Scareful What You Wish For (2001) [Dylan Pierce]: Turned into a doll by his childhood doll Buddy (Dylan and Cole Sprouse) after a birthday magician used a spell on the doll to make him come to life and to make he and Shia friends forever. His doll form is shown afterwards in a box when his mother (Betsy Randle) and Tania Raymonde discover it.
- Saturday Night Live (April 14, 2007) [Host/Various Characters]: In the "Dear Sister" sketch, he is shot by Andy Samberg; he manages to shoot Kristen Wiig in turn before dying. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Tommy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.