Sharon Stone (1958- )
- Action Jackson (1988) [Patrice Dellaplane]: Shot in the chest by Craig T. Nelson in their bedroom. Her body is shown again afterwards when the police investigate in Carl Weathers' bedroom, where she had been planted as a frame-up.
- Total Recall (1990) [Lori Quaid]: Shot in the head by Arnold Schwarzenegger when she pulls a gun on him. (See also Kate Beckinsale in the 2012 remake.)
- Casino (1995) [Ginger McKenna Rothstein]: Dies of a heroin overdose (which has been deliberately "spiked" by hitmen); we see her after she takes the drugs when she staggers out into the hallway, collapses and dies. This is a matter of historic record, as "Ginger"'s real-life counterpart, Geri McGee Rosenthal, died similarly. (Thanks to Neda, Matthew and Ioana)
- Last Dance (1996) [Cindy Liggett]: Executed by lethal injection.
- Picking Up the Pieces (2000) [Candy Cowley]: Sawed in half and dismembered (off-screen) by Woody Allen, who then buries her body parts in the desert. Her severed hand is featured prominently throughout the movie when it's found in a small New Mexico town, where it begins healing people miraculously and gets mistaken for a holy relic. Her ghost appears to Woody in a few scenes after her death.
- Catwoman (2004) [Laurel Hedare]: Falls to her death from a tall building, at the end of a fight with Halle Berry. Her body rapidly ages in death. (Thanks to Dick Hertz and Gary)
- Magnum, P.I.: Echoes of the Mind: Part 2 (1984) [Diane Dupres/Deirdre Dupres]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting herself in the head. We hear the shot as we see Tom Selleck rushing forward trying to stop her.
- Mosaic (2018) [Olivia Lake]. Beaten to death with a hammer. The series is left open-ended and does not resolve the question of who committed the murder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.