Sharon Stone (1958- )
- Action Jackson (1988) [Patrice Dellaplane]: Shot in the chest by Craig T. Nelson in their bedroom. Her body is shown again afterwards when the police investigate in Carl Weathers' bedroom, where she had been planted as a frame-up. (Nudity Alert: Topless)
- Total Recall (1990) [Lori Quaid]: Shot in the head by Arnold Schwarzenegger when she pulls a gun on him. (See also Kate Beckinsale in the 2012 remake.)
- Casino (1995) [Ginger McKenna]: Dies of a drug overdose which has been deliberately "spiked" by hitmen; we see her after she takes the drugs when she staggers out into the hallway, collapses and dies as Robert De Niro narrates how she died.
- The Quick and the Dead (1995) [Ellen]: 'Shot' by Russell Crowe in a showdown, Roberts Blossom then pretends to pronounce her dead. It was later revealed she was wearing armor and faked it.
- Last Dance (1996) [Cindy Liggett]: Executed by lethal injection.
- Picking Up the Pieces (2000) [Candy Cowley]: Sawed in half and dismembered off-screen by Woody Allen, who then buries her body parts in the desert. Her severed hand is featured prominently throughout the movie when it's found in a small New Mexico town, where it begins healing people miraculously and gets mistaken for a holy relic. Her ghost appears to Woody in a few scenes after her death.
- Catwoman (2004) [Laurel Hedare]: Falls to her death from a tall building, at the end of a fight with Halle Berry. Her body rapidly ages in death.
- Magnum, P.I.: Echoes of the Mind: Part 2 (1984) [Diane Dupres/Deirdre Dupres]: Commits suicide off-screen by shooting herself in the head. We hear the shot as we see Tom Selleck rushing forward trying to stop her.
- Mosaic (2018) [Olivia Lake]. Beaten to death with a hammer. The series is left open-ended and does not resolve the question of who committed the murder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.