Sharon Farrell (1940 - )
Film Deaths [edit | edit source]
- Out of the Blue (No Looking Back) (1980) [Kathy Barnes]: Killed in an explosion, along with her daughter (Linda Manz) when Linda ignites a stick of dynamite while sitting in an abandoned truck with Sharon.
- Night of the Comet (1984) [Doris Belmont, the Girls' stepmother]: Disintegrated by the comet, along with a crowd of other people; we see the crowd watching the comet pass, followed by a scene of empty clothes and red dust. (Thanks to Portsguy)
- Lonely Hearts (1991) [Louise]: Accidentally slashed to death by broken glass when she falls through a the shower door during a struggle with Eric Roberts.
Tv Deaths [edit | edit source]
- Gunsmoke: With a Smile (1963) [Lottie Foy]: Shot in the back by James Best while she and Lindon Chiles are walking out of the saloon; she dies (off-screen) in Amanda Blake's arms while Dennis Weaver goes after James. (Thanks to John)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Final Performance (1965) [Rosie]: Stabbed in the back by Franchot Tone who uses her body as a ventriloquist's dummy to convince Roger Perry that she wants to stay with Franchot & not elope with Roger.
- Police Woman: The Cradle Robbers (1974) [Marcia Gordon]: Dies while being beaten by Cliff Emmich, either from his beating or from cutting herself when she is thrown into a window in her apartment. Her body is later shown having been thrown out of the apartment into the alley below.
- Hawaii Five-O: A Short Walk on the Longshore (1978) [Frankie Demara]: Shot in the abdomen & dies in Jack Lord's arms. (Note: Sharon later return to the series as a regular character).
- Mrs. Columbo: Falling Star (1979) [Dorothy Hunt]: Killed (off-screen) by David Rasche. (Thanks to Tom)
Noteworthy connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mrs. Andrew Prine
- Mrs. Dale Trevillion (director)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.