Sharon Acker (1935 - )
- Macbeth (1961) [Lady Macduff]: Killed by Sean Connery's soldiers. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Point Blank (1967) [Lynne Walker]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by taking a drug overdose in her bedroom; her body is shown afterwards lying on the bed when Lee Marvin discovers her. (Thanks to Marc)
- Happy Birthday to Me (1981) [Estelle Wainwright]: Drowned inside her car after she accidentally drives over a drawbridge into the river, after she instructs her daughter (Melissa Sue Anderson) to open the window and swim to safety. Her decomposed body (obviously a special effects dummy) is shown afterwards when Lawrence Dane discovers all the victims arranged as "party guests." (Thanks to DeMan)
- Mission Impossible: Homecoming (1970) [Connie Hastings]: Strangled (off-screen) by Loretta Swit; we learn of her death afterwards when Joe Maross informs Peter Graves. (Thanks to Dignan)
- The Streets of San Francisco: The Programming Of Charlie Blake (1975) [Eleanor Jessup]: Strangled with a necktie by her husband William Smithers as they are getting dressed for a night out. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.