Sharlto Copley (1973 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Elysium (2013) [Agent Kruger]: Explodes after Matt Damon attaches a grenade to Sharlto's body (as they dangle from a platform, with Matt cutting him loose).
- Europa Report (2013) [James Corrigan]: Suffocates after running out of oxygen in space after his suit is contaminated with chemicals, rendering him unable to board his ship; he dies while speaking to Daniel Wu.
- Oldboy (2013) [Adrian Pryce]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth, after revealing the secrets of his plan to Josh Brolin. (See also Ji-tae Yu in the 2003 version.)
- Maleficent (2014) [King Stefan]: Falls to his death after he charges at Angelina Jolie, knocking them both off the tower they're on, and Angelina uses her wings to free and save herself.
- Hardcore Henry (2016) [Jimmy]: Playing both Jimmy as well as a multitude of android clones of Jimmy, the clones are all shot, blown up or burned with a flamethrower by Danila Kozlovsky's men and the original Jimmy bleeds to death after he is accidentally stabbed in the neck by a piece of debris from an explosion set off by Henry.
- Free Fire (2016) [Vernon]: Shot in the face by Cillian Murphy, as Sharlto attempts to kill him (having been badly burned after a dying Michael Smiley sets him on fire).
- Gringo (2018) [Mitch]: Shot in the head by a wounded hitman as David Oyelowo watch on in shock. His body shows as David see him before he runs off.
- The Last Days of American Crime (2020) [William Sawyer]:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.