Shannon Lucio (1980 - )
Television Deaths Edit
- Prison Break: Selfless (2008) [Agent Miriam Holtz]: Shot in the chest by Michael Rapaport as Robert Knepper watches in shock. Her body is shown again in the episode Deal or No Deal as Michael drags her away. (Thanks to Lee)
- True Blood: It Hurts Me Too (2010) [Caroline Compton]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes before the episode begins; she appears in flashbacks.
- The Gates: The Monster Within (2010) [Teresa Goodwin]: Shot by Luke Mably, just as she's about to shoot Frank Grillo. She later returns as a ghost in the episode Surfacing before moving on to the afterlife.
- Once Upon a Time: Manhattan (2013) [Seer]: Dies from willingly transferring her power to see the future to Robert Carlyle.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Pilot (2013) [Debbie]: Although she survives the actual episode, there is a deleted scene where she is killed by an electrical discharge activated by Bill Paxton through her cell phone.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Girl in the Flower Dress (2013) [Debbie]: Incinerated by Louis Ozawa Changchien's powers.
- Supernatural: I'm No Angel (2013) [April Kelly]: After being possessed by an angel, she is stabbed with a supernatural blade by Jensen Ackles when she attacks Jared Padalecki.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke: Chapter 6 (2016) [Diana Cross]: Killed by Marti Matulis (off-screen) when he attacks her inside of her car. Her body is shown in the episode Chapter 9 when Jacob Artist, Jon Bass, and Taissa Farmiga discover her and she appears as a ghost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.