Seymour Cassel (1935 - 2019)
- The Killing of a Chinese Bookie (1976) [Mort Weil]: Shot to death by Ben Gazzara while he's in his own car.
- California Dreaming (1979) [Duke Slusarski]: Dies of a heart attack while playing volleyball on the beach.
- Eye of the Tiger (1986) [Sheriff]: Killed in an explosion while was handcuffed, inside a pickup truck that falls downhill.
- Best Seller (1987) [Carter]: Shot in the chest by James Woods after James bursts into the bedroom to rescue Allison Balson, whom Seymour was guarding.
- In the Soup (1992) [Joe]: Shot in the stomach by Jennifer Beals while trying to take Jennifer's gun; Seymour acts as if he wasn't hit until he dies shortly afterwards while sitting on the beach and talking to Steve Buscemi.
- Trouble Bound (1993) [Santino]: Shot twice in the chest by Paul Ben-Victor (as Seymour is holding a gun on Michael Madsen).
- Hand Gun (1994) [Jack McCallister]: Shot in the stomach during a shoot-out with rival gangsters; he manages to make his way to his son's apartment, then dies while talking to his two sons (Treat Williams and Paul Schulze).
- Trees Lounge (1996) [Uncle Al]: Killed in a car crash after he collides into a tree/structure while suffering a heart attack at the wheel of his ice cream van (played for comic effect).
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) [Esteban du Plantier]: Eaten by a leopard shark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.