Seth MacFarlane (1973 - )
Creator of Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show.
Was nearly killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, when he didn't board Flight 11 (which crashed in the North Tower).
- The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! (2010; animated) [I.S.R.A.E.L.]: Dies in an eraser bomb explosion caused by Spanky Ham (voiced by Adam Corolla) by accident. Played for comedic effect.
- Ted (2012) [Ted]: Providing the voice of a CGI teddy bear, "Ted's" life-magic wears off after he gets torn in half by Giovanni Ribisi, with Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis by his side. He is brought back to life the next day after Mila wishes on a shooting star.
- A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014) [Albert]: In a drug trip sequence, he's shot through the chest by a dwarf cowboy. (Seth survives the film in reality) (Played for comic effect.)
- Sing (2016) (animated) [Mike]: Providing the voice of a mouse, he is presumably eaten by the gangster bears (off-screen); the scene ends with him and his girlfriend driving away in Seth's convertable unaware that the bears are holding on to the back of the car. However, he's expected to return in the upcoming 2021 sequel.
- Family Guy (1999-present; animated) [Various Characters]: Providing multiple voices in every episode, many of his characters have died. (A comprehensive list would be almost impossible to compile.)
- Robot Chicken (2005-present; animated) [Various Characters]: Providing multiple voices in numerous episodes, many of his characters have died. (A comprehensive list would be almost impossible to compile.)
- American Dad: The Most Adequate Christmas Ever (2007; animated) [Stan Smith]: Crushed to death by a tree after he chops it down and it blows over on top of him, he is later brought back to life by God (Seth MacFarlane) after he shows him some humility.
- Family Guy: Lois Kills Stewie (2007; animated) [Stewie Griffin]: Shot in the back and head by Peter Griffin when Stewie was about to kill Lois. (This turns out to be a simulation.)
- American Dad: Rapture's Delight (2009; animated) [Stan Smith]: Shot in the chest by the Anti-Christ (Andy Samberg) after he dives in front of his bullet meant for Jesus (Will Forte), he later dies after talking to Jesus and Francine (Wendy Schaal), he is later seen in his version of heaven with the rest of his family.
- American Dad: Hot Water (2011; animated) [Stan Smith]: Dies of his wounds after being thrown through the roof by the Hot Tub (CeeLo Green) trying to save Francine (Wendy Schaal).
- Family Guy: Life of Brian (2013; animated) [Brian Griffin]: Dies of his wounds after being ran over and crushed by a speeding car. His death was later reversed in Christmas Guy. (I'm listing this 'death' as it was one of the main characters of the show).
Brother of Rachel MacFarlane.
distant Cousin of Denise Crosby.