The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Sean Penn (1960 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- State of Grace (1990) [Terry Noonan]: Presumably dies (off-screen) from blood loss, after being shot by Ed Harris and his men in a shoot-out in bar towards the end of the movie.
- Carlito's Way (1993) [David Kleinfeld]: Shot by Joseph Siravo after he pulls out his gun (not knowing that Al Pacino had already removed the bullets).
- Dead Man Walking (1995) [Matthew Poncelet]: Executed by lethal injection, while Susan Sarandon witnesses the execution.
- U Turn (1997) [Bobby Cooper]: Dies from a combination of a gunshot wound and injuries inflicted from a fall down a hill by Jennifer Lopez and of a sunstroke and/or thirst after getting stranded in the desert when his car's radiator hose blows out.
- The Weight of Water (2000) [Thomas Janes]: Accidentally drowned while rescuing Elizabeth Hurley after she falls overboard during a storm; his body is shown floating face-down in the water after the storm.
- 21 Grams (2003) [Paul Rivers]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the chest in a hotel room, after his body starts to reject his transplanted heart; he dies in the hospital shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Emily, Gary, Nemanja, and Andrew)
- The Assassination of Richard Nixon (2004) [Samuel J. Bicke]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in the head after being shot several times in the back through an airplane window by airport guards, as a result of Sean's failed attempt to hijack the airplane. (Thanks to Vlabor and Kyle)
- All the King's Men (2006) [Willie Stark]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Mark Ruffalo. (Thanks to ND, Nilescu, and Thierry)
- Milk (2008) [Harvey Milk]: Shot three times in the chest and once in the back of the head by Josh Brolin in Sean's office. (Thanks to Anne, Tommy, and GI Robot)
- What Just Happened (2008) [Sean Penn]: Shot to death by John Schiappa, in the film-within-the-film that Robert De Niro is producing. (Sean survives the movie in reality.)
- Gangster Squad (2013) [Mickey Cohen]: Mentioned in narration by Josh Brolin at the end of the film that he died in prison by being beaten with a lead pipe. (Historically inaccurate, the real Mickey Cohen died from stomach cancer on July 29th, 1976)
- The Professor and the Madman (2019) [Dr. William Chester Minor]:
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Madonna.
- Ex-Mr. Robin Wright.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.