Sean Lawlor (1954 - 2009)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Braveheart (1995) [Malcolm Wallace]: Killed (off-screen) along with his son (Sandy Nelson) in a battle with the English. Their bodies are shown being prepared for burial and later in a dream that James Robinson was having.
- Titanic (1997) [Leading Stoker Charles Hendrickson]: Dies (off-screen) in 1956. (death not mentioned, but it's a matter of historic record)
- 30,000 Leagues Under the Sea (2007 Video) [Captain Nemo]: Killed in an explosion when his submarine crashes.
- The Black Waters of Echo's Pond (2009) [Charles]: Killed (off-screen) when the supernatural game causes the players to kill each other; his death is revealed when Adamo Palladino tells Richard Tyson "They're all dead." (The US DVD includes a deleted scene/alternate opening in which Sean is stabbed in the neck, after Sean had stabbed one of his colleagues through the hands and the colleague then grabs Sean with the knives still stuck through his hands; the scene cuts away as the colleague lunges at Sean.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Remington Steele: Steele Hanging in There: Part 2 (1987; TV Series) [Edward Helmsley]: Thrown out of the window and fall to his death, killed and pull the rug by Jack Scalia.
- Murder, She Wrote: The Celtic Riddle (2003 TV Film) [John Herlihy]: Killed (off-screen) by Tegan West. His body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury discovers him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.