Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Director: David Fincher
Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his motives.
- Make-up for the 'sloth' victim took over fourteen hours.
- Kevin Spacey was cast two days before filming began.
- David Fincher said on the DVD commentary, that he felt bad for the actor who had to wear all the hot, heavy gluttony prosthetics, so to compensate, he made him well endowed.
- Originally, Morgan Freeman drew his pistol with his finger on the trigger. Police officers that were on the set as technical advisors quickly corrected him, as that is not correct police procedure.
- Denzel Washington turned down the part that went to Brad Pitt, telling Entertainment Weekly that the film was too "dark and evil." Washington later regretted his decision upon seeing a screening.
- While filming the scene, in which Mills chases John Doe in the rain, Brad Pitt fell, and his arm went through a car windshield, requiring surgery. This accident was worked into the script of the film. Coincidentally, the original script did call for Pitt's Detective Mills character to be injured during this sequence--but to something other than his hand.
- Gene Borkan (Greed Victim)
- Bob Mack (Gluttony Victim)
- Michael Reid MacKay (Sloth Victim)
- Kevin Spacey (John Doe)
- Andrew Kevin Walker (Dead Man at 1st Crime Scene)