Scott Wilson (1942 - 2018)
Deaths in FilmEdit
- In Cold Blood (1967) [Dick Hickock]: Executed (off-screen) by hanging.
- The Great Gatsby (1974) [George Wilson]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth after he shoots Robert Redford; we only see his outline behind a curtain and see his body fall after he fires his gun (see also Jason Clarke for the 2013 remake).
- Blue City (1986) [Perry Kerch]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Paul Winfield in a greenhouse.
- The Tracker (1988) [John 'Red Jack' Stillwell]: Shot in the chest in a shootout with Mark Moses. (Thanks to Harry)
- Johnny Handsome (1989) [Mikey Chalmette]: Shot in the chest by Lance Henriksen when Lance double-crosses him during a robbery; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Mickey Rourke.
- The Exorcist III (1990) [Dr. Temple]: His body is found in his office by Nancy Fish. The Gemini Killer (Brad Dourif) tells Kinderman (George C. Scott) that Temple killed himself (off-screen) due to Temple's rather cowardly and neurotic nature.
- Judge Dredd (1995) [Pa Angel]: Shot in the back by Max von Sydow just as Scott is about to kill Sylvester Stallone.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- The Walking Dead: Too Far Gone (2013) [Hershel Greene]: Decapitated with a katana by David Morrissey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.