Scott MacDonald (1959 - )
- Jack Frost (1996) [Jack Frost]: Dissolved by acid when it sprays out of the chemical truck after a car crash; his DNA then merges with the snow on the ground and causes him to come back to life as a snowman. (His snowman form was seemingly destroyed by antifreeze at the end of the movie, but returned in the 2000 sequel Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman.)
- Babylon 5: A Call to Arms (1999) [First Officer]: Killed in an explosion, (along with everyone else aboard their ship) when Tony Todd orders them to ram an enemy weapon.
- Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman (2000) [Jack Frost]: "Destroyed" when Christopher Allport fires a banana into him, due to his DNA (same as Christopher's) being allergic to bananas. (bananas destroyed all the other mutant killer snowballs, it seems this will destroy him).
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Face of the Enemy (1993) [Subcommander N'Vek]: Vaporized with a disruptor by Robertson Dean, when Scott draws his own weapon. (Scott was wearing heavy alien make-up for the role).
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Hippocratic Oath (1995) [Goran'Agar]: Possibly dies (off-screen) while attempting to mercy kill his men, after his efforts to free them from their dependence on ketracel-white fails. (Series producer Ron Moore once stated in an online chat that "the feeling on the staff is that he died at the end of Hippocratic Oath.") (Scott was wearing heavy alien make-up for the role).
- Charmed: Sleuthing with the Enemy (2000) [Krell]: Destroyed with a Lightning bolt by Julian McMahon while he attempts to destroy Alyssa Milano.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: Zero Hour (2003) [Commander Dolim] Killed in an explosion when Scott Bakula detonates an explosive charge planted on his back during a struggle. (Scott was wearing heavy alien make-up for the role).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.