Scott Bakula (1954 - )
- Color of Night (1994) [Dr. Bob Moore]: Stabbed repeatedly by Andrew Lowery, then impaled on a shard of glass when he falls back through the office door.
- In the Name of the People (2000) [John Burke]: Executed by lethal injection.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: Twilight (2003) [Captain Jonathan Archer]: Shot by Xindi soldiers; he is brought back to life when the parasites in his body are destroyed, altering the timeline. (Thanks to Neil)
- Star Trek: Enterprise: E² (2004) [Captain Jonathan Archer]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, several years before the episode begins in an alternate timeline when Enterprise is thrown back in time 117 years. David Andrews talks about speaking to him on his deathbed to the Scott of the present timeline. This Enterprise is suggested to have been erased from history, when the "present" Enterprise is prevented from being sent back in time.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: In a Mirror Darkly Part 2 (2005) [Captain Jonathan Archer/ Commander Jonathan Archer]: Playing a dual role as both "Captain Archer" and his evil mirror-universe counterpart, the evil "Commander Archer" is possibly poisoned by Linda Park. (The episode leaves it ambiguous if he was killed or simply drugged in order to leave open the possibility of future "mirror universe" appearance, though this was rendered moot when the show was cancelled). A biographical file produced (but unused) for the episode would have revealed that "Captain Archer" died of old age/natural causes several decades after the episode. (Thanks to Neil)
- Chuck: Chuck Versus the Subway (2010) [Stephen Bartowski]: Shot by Brandon Routh. He dies moments later, while talking to his son (Zachary Levi).
- Mr. Chelsea Field
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.