Scarlett Johansson (1984 - )
- The Island (2005) [Jordan Two Delta/Sarah Jordan]: Playing a dual role as the clone "Jordan Two Delta" and the original "Sarah Jordan," "Sarah" presumably dies off-screen of injuries from a car accident. Towards the end of the movie, Sean Bean mentions that her chances of survival were minimal, even if she received organ transplants from her clone; since the clone survives the movie, it seems safe to assume that the original dies. (The original "Sarah" is only seen in a black and white commercial that the clone sees on television.)
- Match Point (2005) [Nola Rice]: Shot to death off-screen with a shotgun by Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. We only see Jonathan firing; her body is not shown. She later appears as a ghost to him (presumably a hallucination of his guilt). Scarlett was pregnant at the time of her death, consequently, her unborn child also died. (Thanks to Gerardo, Nick, and Hunter)
- Under the Skin (2013) [Laura]: Burned to death when a logger douses her in fuel and sets her on fire upon seeing her true alien form from ripping open her human skin during a rape in the forest. She dies after staggering out of the woods and collapsing into the snow whilst trying to extinguish the flames. (At this point, Scarlett was wearing heavy alien make up for the role.)
- Lucy (2014) [Lucy Miller]: Her physical body turns to dust as she turns herself into an atmospheric energy (becoming a being of pure thought).
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) [Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow]: Killed off-screen in a fight with the Chitauri aliens in a dream sequence Robert Downey Jr. has while under the influence of Elizabeth Olsen's control. Scarlett survives the film in reality.
- The Jungle Book (2016) [Kaa]: Voicing a python, Scarlett is possibly killed by 'Baloo' (voiced by Bill Murray) in order to save Neel Sethi, who Scarlett has hypnotized and is attempting to strangle. It is never explicitly stated that Bill kills Scarlett but he is shown attacking her and her fate is never mentioned so it is possible.
- Avengers: Endgame (2019) [Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow]: Dies when she sacrifices herself by jumping off a cliff for the Soul Stone, in order to prevent Jeremy Renner from killing himself. (despite her character died, Scarlett will return in the upcoming film Black Widow as a prequel with the film taking place between Captain America: Civil War (2016) and Avengers: Infinity War (2018)).
- Jojo Rabbit (2019) [Rosie]: Executed by the Nazi's via hanging (off-screen). Her body is shown afterwards when her son (Roman Griffin Davis) discovers her.
- Robot Chicken: Toyz in the Hood (2005; animated) [Tooth Fairy]: Shot to death off-screen by Seth Green. (Played for comic effect)
- Robot Chicken: Donkey Punch (2006; animated) [Wife/Lisa]: "Lisa" (the voice of a GPS unit) commits suicide by deliberately giving Seth Green directions that take him over a cliff. (Played for comic effect)
Deaths in Music VideoEdit
- What Goes Around...Comes Around (2007) [Justin Timberlake music video]: Dies in a car accident as Justin Timberlake chases after her.
- Ex-Mrs. Ryan Reynolds.
- Ex-Mrs. Romain Dauriac.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.