Saul Rubinek (1948 - )
- Agency (1980) [Sam Goldstein]: Strangled to death (off-screen) by Robert Mitchum's hitmen. His body is found stuffed in the refrigerator of his apartment by Lee Majors.
- Death Ship (1980) [Jackie]: Slashed to death (off-screen) by the ship's propellors after the supernatural forces on the ship cause a crane to lift him up by a chain tangled around his ankle, then drop him overboard; we only see the others' reactions as he's pulled into the propellors.
- Against All Odds (1984) [Steve Kirsch]: Shot to death (off-screen) by James Woods' men. (Thanks to Robert)
- True Romance (1993) [Lee Donowitz]: Shot in the chest by Tom Sizemore after Saul suddenly throws hot coffee in Bronson Pinchot's face in the middle of a stand-off between the police and Saul's bodyguards.
- Jerry and Tom (1998) [Dogtrack Victim]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Sam Rockwell at a racetrack. We only see Sam approaching with his gun drawn; neither the shooting nor the body is actually shown.
- Santa's Slay (2005) [Mr. Green]: Impaled through the neck with a menorah when Bill Goldberg pins him to the wall with it; he dies shortly after Douglas Smith discovers him. (Thanks to Tyler)
- Person of Interest: Aletheia (2014) [Arthur Claypool]: Died (Off-Screen) of a Terminal Brain Tumor after the Episode is Ended.
- Grey's Anatomy: One Day Like This (2018) [Eli Rigler]: Dies of epidural necrolysis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.