Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Sasha Alexander (1973 - )
- NCIS: Reveille (2004) [Agent Caitlin 'Kate' Todd]: Her body is shown lying in the morgue with a bullet hole in her head, but this turns out to be Mark Harmon's dream sequence. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- NCIS: Twilight (2005) [Agent Caitlin 'Kate' Todd]: Shot in the head with a sniper rifle by Rudolf Martin, while she's standing on a rooftop talking to Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly. (Death was requested by Alexander herself)
- NCIS: Kill Ari Parts I & II (2005) [Agent Caitlin 'Kate' Todd]: In Part I of this two-part episode, her shooting is shown again from Rudolf Martin's perspective, and her body is shown in the morgue while David McCallum examines her. (She also appears throughout the episode in several other characters' daydreams, having imagined conversations with them.) Her body is shown again in Part II, lying in the morgue when Sean Murray goes to say his goodbyes.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Caretaker (2018) [Anna Mill]: Commits suicide by hanging in her prison cell after she is convicted of killing her husband (but acquitted of murdering her two children). The death happens off-screen; Mariska Hargitay informed Philip Winchester of Sasha's death in the end of the episode.
- Ex-wife of Luka Pecel (director)
- Wife of Edoardo Ponti (director)
- Daughter-in-law of Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti