Sarah Polley (1979 - )
- eXistenZ (1999) [Merle]: Shot three times in the stomach by Jude Law in the church that they're using as a game-testing facility, while Jennifer Jason Leigh simultaneously shoots Don McKellar. (Thanks to Tal)
- The Life Before This (1999) [Connie]: Shot in the stomach (off-camera) in the crossfire of a gunfight between David Hewlett and Joel Keller in a cafe. Her body is shown lying behind the counter afterwards. (The movie shows two different outcomes for the incident at the beginning and the end of the film; Sarah only dies in the second version.) (Thanks to Tal)
- My Life Without Me (2003) [Ann]: Dies (off-screen) of ovarian cancer. The movie fades to white on a close-up of her face before her death, followed by a sequence of the other characters going about their lives while a tape-recording by Sarah plays as a voiceover.
- Dawn of the Dead (2004) [Ana Clark]: Killed (off-screen) by the zombies. The movie ends with video-camera footage of the zombies closing in, interspersed with the closing credits, so her fate is only strongly implied rather than actually confirmed.
- Mr. Nobody (2009) [Elise]: In one of the story's many timelines/possibilities, she is killed in an explosion when a fuel truck suddenly blows up while she and Jared Leto are stuck behind it in traffic (Jared survives the blast). She also dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances during the passage of time in the timeline where Jared lives to the age of 118. (She survives in the other timelines.)
- John Adams: Peacefield (2008) [Abigail 'Nabby' Adams]: Dies (off-screen) of breast cancer; we last see her speaking to her parents (Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney), followed by a scene of Laura tearfully putting away Sarah's belongings. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Ex-wife of David Wharnsby (editor/director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.