Sandrine Holt (1972 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004) [Terri Morales]: Devoured by a group of zombie children. She is later re-animated as a zombie and has her neck snapped by Sienna Guillory.
- Underworld: Awakening (2012) [Lida]: Neck snapped by Kris Holden-Reid after he lifts her up by the throat.
- Terminator Genisys (2015) [Detective Cheung]: Murdered off-screen by Jason Clarke. He later takes her form and takes her place in a meeting.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Poltergeist: The Legacy: The Fifth Sepulcher (1996) [Ellen]: Killed by an evil spirit while she's running through a field. Her body is shown afterwards tied to a pole when her friends discover her.
- 24: Day 5: 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM (2006) [Evelyn Martin]: Presumably killed (off-screen), along with Skylar Roberge by Peter Weller or his men. Their fate was never explicitly stated in the series, but considering their absence from subsequent episodes and Peter's ruthlessness, it seems a reasonable assumption that they were killed.
- Fear The Walking Dead: The Good Man (2015) [Dr. Bethany Exner]:
- Mr. Robot: eps2.6_succ3ss0r.p12 (2016) [Susan Jacobs]: Dies of a heart attack after being tasered by Carly Chaikin. Sandrine then falls into the pool and floats lifelessly. Her heart condition combined with a taser attack killed her.
- The Crossing: The Face of Oblivion (2018) [Emma Ren]: Shot to death by Melinda McGraw .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.