The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Sam Rockwell (1968 - )
Deaths in Film[edit | edit source]
- Clownhouse (1989) [Randy]: Slashed to death by broken glass when one of the clowns pulls him through a glass door. His body is shown afterwards when his brothers (Brian McHugh and Nathan Forrest Winters) find him inside a closet with clown make up (then again when he is hung from a tree branch, having painted Xs over his eyelids, being used as a makeshift swing ball).
- Jerry and Tom (1998) [Jerry]: Stabbed in the chest with a switchblade by Joe Mantegna as Sam is about to kill Peter Riegert.
- The Green Mile (1999) [William 'Wild Bill' Wharton]: Shot to death by Doug Hutchison in Sam's prison cell (after Doug is under the control of Michael Clarke Duncan's powers as revenge for double child homicide Sam committed then framed Duncan for).
- Charlie's Angels (2000) [Eric Knox]: Killed in an explosion after he fires a missile at "Charlie" (voiced by John Forsythe) from his helicopter, only to have the missile turn back towards the helicopter (due to Lucy Liu sabotaging it and Cameron Diaz disabling the controls).
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) [Charley Ford]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the chest. He is also "shot" in the back by Casey Affleck during a stage re-enactment of Casey's shooting of Brad Pitt.
- Snow Angels (2007) [Glenn Marchand]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head while sitting in his truck, after killing his wife, Kate Beckinsale (who he blames for their daughter's death) in a murder-suicide.
- Moon (2009) [Sam Bell]: Playing a multiple role as clones, one clone dies at the end of his lifespan while in a crashed lunar vehicle. (31 of these clones are listed on the computer screen prior to being terminated; the other clone survives the movie.)
- Seven Psychopaths (2012) [Billy]: Shot in the head by Woody Harrelson in a stand-off in the desert; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Woody's dog, which puts its paw in his hand. Additionally, in Sam's earlier pitch of how the story should end, he is shot repeatedly in a shoot-out with Woody's men in a cemetery; he manages to kill Woody before dying.
- A Single Shot (2013) [John Moon]: Presumably dies (off-screen) of blood-loss from having his index finger cut off earlier by Jason Isaacs while Ophelia Lovibond watched in horror. We last see Sam in a grave he had just dug for Christie Burke's body; it cuts to black with Sam collapsing from exhaustion with Christie's body atop him in the grave.
- Jojo Rabbit (2019) [Captain Klenzendorf]: Executed by a firing squad (off-screen). We see him being dragged away after saving Roman Griffin Davis from being killed and then hear the gunshots as Roman runs off.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fosse/Verdon: Episode 8 (2019) [Bob Fosse]: Dies of a heart attack on the street while walking to a musical premiere with his estranged wife Michelle Williams.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Leslie Bibb
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.