The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Sam Anderson (1945 - )
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Magnum, P.I.: Ms Jones (1985) [Ray Jones/Lookalike]: Playing a dual role the lookalike is shot to death by an unseen sniper, the real Ray survives the episode.
- Murder, She Wrote: Dead to Rights (1993) [Ethan Stevens]: Shot in the chest by Jeffrey Nordling. The murder is shown again in a flashback.
- The Stand (1994 TV miniseries) [Whitney Horgan]: Electrocuted to death by Jamey Sheridan with an energy ball.
- Angel: Reunion (2000) [Holland Manners]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Julie Benz, after David Boreanaz locks him and his colleagues in his wine cellar. He later reanimates, due to a clause in his contract with Senior Partners that extends beyond his death.
- CSI: Miami: Golden Parachute (2002) [Scott Sommer]: Committs suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself, knowing his illegal actions were about to be discovered. His body is seen when the CSI team discovers him.
- Hawaii Five-0: Ka Ho'oponopono (2012) [Owen Sutherland]: After being punched over the edge of a construction site building by Maurice Johnson, he falls to his death when Alex O'Loughlin is unable to pull him up, becoming impaled on a metal pole.
- Justified: Shot All to Hell (2014) [Lee Paxton]: Shot in the head by Walton Goggins as a revenge for putting Walton's fiancée (Joelle Carter) in prison.
- Grimm: The Inheritance (2014) [Rolek Porter]: Dies of respiratory failure.
- Station 19: The Dark Night (2019) [Elliot]: Dies of lung cancer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.