Sally Kellerman (1937 - )
- Hands of a Stranger (The Answer) (1962) [Sue]: Strangled (off-screen) by James Stapleton, either before or after (most likely after) he beats Michael Du Pont to death in Michael's apartment. Her body is shown (albeit completely covered by a sheet) lying in the morgue afterwards when Ted Otis identifies Michael's body.
- Meatballs III (1987) [Roxy Dujour]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack during sex while filming a porn movie. Her death is reported in a TV newscast, and she appears as a ghost to Patrick Dempsey throughout the rest of the movie. (Played for comic effect) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Victim of Beauty (Drop Dead Gorgeous) (1991) [Evelyn Ash]: Killed (off-screen) by Jennifer Rubin in an elevator; her body is shown afterwards lying in the elevator doorway. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Verdict in Blood (2002) [Judge Marcia Blackwell]: Beaten to death with a trophy by her daughter (Reagan Pasternak). (Thanks to Drew)
- Star Trek: Where No Man Has Gone Before (1966) [Dr. Elizabeth Dehner]: Killed by "psychic backlash" after she and Gary Lockwood have a battle with their psychic powers; she dies shortly after the battle while talking to William Shatner. (Thanks to Breno)
- 90210: Women on the Verge (2011) [Marla Templeton]: Commits suicide (though I don't know the details) due to suffering from Alzheimer's Disease. (Thanks to Tony)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.