Sal Mineo (1939 - 1976)
- Rebel Without a Cause (1955) [John 'Plato' Crawford]: Shot in the chest by police when he comes out of the planetarium waving a gun (not knowing that James Dean had removed the bullets). His body is shown again afterwards lying on a stretcher when James buttons up his jacket. (Thanks to Nancy)
- Giant (1956) [Angel Obregon II]: Killed in combat (off-screen); we learn of his death afterwards when his coffin arrives home.
- Escape from Zahrain (1962) [Ahmed]: Shot to death when a military plane strafes him.
- The Longest Day (1962) [Private Martini]: Shot to death by a German soldier when Sal comes out of hiding, having mistaken the sound of the German's rifle bolt for an American "clicker" signal. (Thanks to Brian, William, Tom, and Richard)
- Who Killed Teddy Bear? (1965) [Lawrence Sherman]: Shot to death by police as he runs out of the discotheque after attacking Juliet Prowse.
- The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965) [Uriah]: Falls back down some small stairs (off-screen), in the time after he is able to walk.
- 80 Steps to Jonah (1969) [Jerry Taggart]: Killed in a car crash while driving with Wayne Newton (who survives the accident).
- Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971) [Dr. Milo]: Strangled by a 20th-century gorilla in the zoo, while Kim Hunter and Roddy McDowall look on in horror. (his body is then taken away). (Sal, Kim, and Roddy were all in ape make-up.) (Thanks to Kenneth)
- Columbo: A Case of Immunity (1975) [Rachman Habib]: Bludgeoned to death by Hector Elizondo, who then places Sal's body in a car and runs it off the road. (Thanks to Lorenzo)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.