a.k.a. Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma
Director: Pier Paolo Pasolini
A group of wealthy, powerful libertines kidnap 18 innocent young people and subject them to horrific tortures and humiliations over the course of four months. An adaptation of the Marquis de Sade story, with the setting changed to Fascist Italy.
The final film of director Pier Paolo Pasolini, who was murdered after its completion but before its release.
Male Deaths Edit
- Lamberto Book [Lamberto Gobbi]
- Claudio Cicchetti [Male Victim]
- Sergio Fascetti [Male Victim]
- Ezio Manni [Collaborator]
- Franco Merli [Male Victim]
- Bruno Musso [Carlo Porro]
- Antonio Orlando [Tonino]