Sacha Baron Cohen (1971 - )
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) [Signor Adolfo Pirelli]: Throat slit with a straight razor by Johnny Depp, after Johnny first bludgeons him with a teapot. (Thanks to Katherine, Josh, Tommy, Harry, and Smythe)
- The Dictator (2012) [Aladeen/Efawadh/Aladeen's Double]: Playing a triple role, "Aladeen's Double" is shot in the head by Cuco Usin outside the palace. His body is shown afterwards lying on a table in the morgue as "Aladeen" attempts to talk to him. ("Aladeen" and "Efawadh" survive the movie.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013) [BBC News reporter]: Possibly killed along with the rest of his news crew when Will Smith calls in an air strike to carpet bomb the park they're all fighting in. (It's not established who was killed in the airstrike and who survived, but I will list this just in case.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Alice Through The Looking Glass (2016) [Time]: Turned into a rust statue, He is restored when the Grand Clock Engine and the Chronosphere are reconnected.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: The End Part 2 (2005) [Larry's Guide #2]: Appears as a spirit in Heaven, giving Larry David a tour of the afterlife. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Spy: Home (2019) [Eli Cohen] Executed via hanging.
- Mr. Isla Fisher
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.