Ryan Gosling (1980 - )
- The Believer (2001) [Danny Balint]: Killed in an explosion when his own bomb goes off in the temple, after he tells everybody else to get out (he later appears a ghost trapped in limbo). (Thanks to ND)
- Murder by Numbers (2002) [Richard Haywood]: Falls to his death from a collapsing balcony (landing on jagged rocks) at the end of a struggle with Sandra Bullock (when she shoves him through a railing as he tries to strangle her). (Thanks to Paige, Charm, Nilescu, Tommy, and ND)
- The United States of Leland (2003) [Leland P. Fitzgerald]: Stabbed to death by Chris Klein in the exercise yard of the juvenile facility; the scene cuts to black just as Chris is about to stab him. His body is shown lying on the ground when the scene resumes (with Don Cheadle kneeling by his side as Troy Winbush stands over him). (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- Stay (2005) [Henry Letham]: Fatally injured in a car accident, along with his father (Bob Hoskins), mother (Kate Burton) and fiancé (Elizabeth Reaser); the entire movie turns out to be occuring in Ryan's mind in his dying moments. In his "dream world," he commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth; the movie then snaps back to reality to show him dying at the scene of the crash, as Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts attempt to save him. (Thanks to Nilescu, Tommy, and ND)
- Drive (2011) [Driver]: Possibly mortally wounded when Albert Brooks stabs him in the stomach; the movie ends with Ryan driving away after the stabbing, leaving his fate ambiguous. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- The Place Beyond the Pines (2012) [Luke Glanton]: Falls to his death after being shot by Bradley Cooper, causing Ryan to fall back through the window. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- Only God Forgives (2013) [Julian Thompson]: Presumably dies of shock/blood loss (off-screen) after Vithaya Pansringarm cuts off Ryan's arms; his death is not shown, but is strongly implied. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017) ['K']: Fatally wounded when he is shot in the stomach and stabbed in the side by Sylvia Hoeks during a fight; he dies shortly after taking Harrison Ford to his daughter (Carla Juri) before he lies outside on the stairs, where he slowly passes away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.