Russell Crowe (1964 - )
Deaths in Films
- Romper Stomper (1992) [Hondo]: Stabbed to death by Daniel Pollock on the beach, while Russell is attacking Jacqueline McKenzie (his body is later seen as the tide comes in). (Thanks to Robert)
- Virtuosity (1995) [SID 6.7]: Playing an artificial-intelligence creation, his physical body is destroyed when he falls onto a pile of broken glass; his "mind" is trapped inside a computer (which is then destroyed when Denzel Washington puts it into memory stick then throws it onto a road into oncoming traffic). (Thanks to Neil)
- Heaven's Burning (1997) [Colin]: Shot in the stomach by Kenji Isomura; he dies shortly afterwards while Yuoki Kudoh is driving their car while police chase them. Yuoki discovers that he's dead when she turns to look at him after the car flips over.
- Gladiator (2000) [Maximus]: Stabbed in the side by Joaquin Phoenix before they enter the arena, he still manages to fight and kill Joaquin, then finally dies of his wound as Connie Nielsen kneels by his side. (Thanks to Matt and Neil)
- Les Miserables (2012) [Javert]: Commits suicide by drowning himself after he jumps from a bridge into the river. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Man of Steel (2013) [Jor El]: Stabbed in the side by Michael Shannon; Russell's consciousness appears as a hologram throughout the rest of the movie.
- Winter's Tale (A New York Winter's Tale) (2014) [Pearly Soames]: Freezes to death when he turns into a snow figure after being stabbed in the neck with a plaque by Colin Farrell at the end of a fight.
- Mr. Danielle Spencer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.