Rufus Sewell (1967 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Woodlanders (1997) [Giles Winterborne]: Dies (off-screen) from a combination of pneumonia and an unspecified illness.
- Bless the Child (2000) [Eric Stark]: Shot in the chest by Jimmy Smits.
- Helen of Troy (2003) [Agamemnon]: Stabbed to death by his wife (Katie Blake) in a pool, after she finds out that he sacrificed their daughter (Kristina Paris).
- The Legend of Zorro (2005) [Count Armand]: Killed in a train crash after Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones tie him to the front of the train.
- Vinyan (2008) [Paul Bellman]: Stabbed and impaled with bamboo spears by the Vinyan (ghost children), as Emmanuelle Beart looks on in horror. His body is shown again afterwards as the Vinyan disembowel him.
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) [Adam]: Punched through the chest by Benjamin Walker, after Benjamin wraps a silver watch-chain around his fist, he then falls back into an inferno of a burning bridge.
- Hotel Noir (2012) [Felix]: Shot by Robert Forster.
- All Things to All Men (2013) [Jonathon Parker]: Shot in the back by Leo Gregory.
- Blinky Bill the Movie (2015; animated) [Sir Claude]: Eaten by a crocodile.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- She Creature (Mermaid Chronicles Part 1: She Creature) (2001) [Angus]: Killed by Rya Kihlstedt after she transforms into a monster.
- The Pillars Of The Earth: Legacy (2010) [Tom Builder]: Smashed in the head by the hilt of David Oakes' sword, he's lying prostrate when Oakes dismounts and plunges his sword through his chest during the attack on the market.
- Parade's End (2012) [Reverend Duchemin]: Having been sent home from the mental asylum, he is upstairs in the bath when Anne-Marie Duff sees red water pouring down the downstairs wall. We then see a long shot of him lying dead in the overflowing bath. We can see only his head and shoulders and his right arm, no hand, and his left arm is in the water so must assume he has slashed his wrists.
- Restless (2012) [Lucas Romer]: Shot (off-screen) by Hayley Atwell.
- The Man in the High Castle: The Box (2019) [John Smith]: Playing a dual role as two "John Smith"s living in separate universes, one is stabbed to death by Cody Ray Thompson after attempting to stop Cody from killing Alexa Davalos. The other "John Smith" survives the episode.
- The Man in the High Castle: Fire from the Gods (2019) [John Smith]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head.
Son of Bill Sewell (director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.