Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Royal Dano (1922 - 1994)
- Johnny Guitar (1954) [Corey]: Stabbed in the back by Ernest Borgnine while sitting on the bunk in the cabin.
- Moby Dick (1956) [Elijah]: Drowns when the whale sinks the ship and destroys the whaleboats, along with the rest of the ship's crew (except for Richard Basehart, the sole survivor).
- Man of the West (1958) [Trout]: Shot in the chest by Gary Cooper, after Royal shoots Tina Menard. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Saddle the Wind (1958) [Clay Ellison]: Shot to death by John Cassavetes. (Thanks to Gordon and Brian)
- Posse from Hell (1961) [Uncle Billy]: Shot in the back (off-camera) by either Charles Horvath or Vic Morrow; we hear the shots from off-screen, and his body is shown afterwards when he falls through the doorway. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Dangerous Days of Kiowa Jones (1966) [Otto]: Shot to death by Robert Horton as Royal is trying to kill Sal Mineo. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Culpepper Cattle Co. (1972) [Cattle Rustler]: Shot through the mouth by Billy Green Bush in the shootout between the rustlers and the drovers. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid (1972) [Gustavson]; Shot in the chest, and in the back by Matt Clark while Matt and gang are robbing a bank.
- Messiah of Evil (Dead People; Revenge of the Screaming Dead; The Second Coming) (1973) [Joseph Long]: Burned to death when his daughter (Marianna Hill) sets fire to him, after he becomes one of the cannibal drones. (Thanks to K.)
- Drum (1976) [Zeke Montgomery]: Slashed to death with sickles by Yaphet Kotto and several other slaves during an uprising on Warren Oates' plantation. (Thanks to Bill)
- The Killer Inside Me (1976) [Father]: Dies (off-screen), presumably of natural causes, some time before the story takes place; he only appears in Stacy Keach's flashbacks/hallucinations.
- Teachers (1984) [Ditto Stiles]: Dies of a heart attack while sitting at his desk in the classroom, without his students even noticing. (Thanks to Adrian)
- Red-Headed Stranger (1986) [Larn Claver]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Willie Nelson and R.G. Armstrong.
- House II: The Second Story (1987) [Gramps]: Dies (off-screen) several years before the story begins; he returns as a zombie and is finally destroyed by Dean Cleverdon. (Thanks to Kyle)
- Ghoulies II (1988) [Uncle Ned]: Electrocuted with a live wire by the ghoulies while he attempts to perform a ritual to dispel them. His body is shown afterwards when the other carnival workers discover him. (Thanks to K.)
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988) [Farmer Gene Green]: Encased in a cotton-candy cocoon by the alien clowns. His body is shown afterwards when Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder discover him on the alien ship. (Thanks to Kyle)
- Johnny Ringo: Black Harvest (1960) [Lucas Frome]: Killed by falling debris when the lit dynamite he has carried into his ranch blows up part of the front room. (Thanks to Brian)
- Have Gun Will Travel: The Fatal Flaw (1961) [Curly Ashburne]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Richard Boone; he dies soon afterwards by his side.
- Rawhide: Incident at Quivira (1962) [Monty Fox]: Shot to death by Claude Akins when Royal tries to return to Claude's home in search of gold that didn't exist.
- Gunsmoke: The Crooked Mile (1964) [Praylie]: Shot to death by George Kennedy, when he gets revenge on him for killing his daughter Katharine Ross. (Thanks to Harry)
- Lost in Space: The Lost Civilization (1966) [Major Domo]: Electrocuted when Guy Williams knocks him against some equipment in the underground lair causing it to short out.
- The Big Valley: The Ladykiller (1967) [Jesse Bleeck]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Lee Majors and Richard Long. (Thanks to Harry)
- Gunsmoke: Vengeance Part 2 (1967) [Rory Luken]: Shot in the back, along with Victor French, by James Stacy because they had severely beaten Kim Darby. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Gunsmoke: Stryker (1969) [Jessup]: Gunned down by James Arness as he robs the safe in Amanda Blake's saloon. (Thanks to Brian).