Roy Kinnear (1934 - 1988)
Died while on the set of Return of the Three Musketeers (1989), he fell from his horse and died from internal bleeding.
- The Deadly Affair (1967) [Adam Scarr]: Punched viciously in the face by Les White causing him to fall down the iron staircase outside his riverside office. Les then picks him up and throws him off the landing on to the mudflat. (Thanks to Brian)
- How I Won the War (1967) [Clapper]: Stabbed in the chest with a bayonet by a German soldier. He later reappears in a scene of all the squad's casualties speaking to the camera.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) [Mr. Salt]: Possibly burns to death in the furnace of Gene Wilder's factory. (it's not shown what happened to him (or Julie Dawn Cole), but since it's said that the furnace is on every other day, will list it just in case it was on).
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1978) [Selden the Axe Murderer]: Falls to his death while fleeing from the hound on the moors, as Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, and Kenneth Williams look on from a distance. His identity is revealed when Peter turns over his body. (Played for comic effect.)
- The Avengers: The See-Through Man (1967) [Professor Ernest Quilby]: Killed offscreen in his laboratory, method not revealed, by Art Thomas. Patrick Macnee finds his body on the floor. (Thanks to Brian).
- Father of Rory Kinnear
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.