Roy Jenson (1927 - 2007)
Former player for the Calgary Stampeders (1951 - 1955) and the BC Lions (1956 - 1957)
- Big Jake (1971) [Gunman at Bathhouse in Escondero]: Shot in the chest by John Wayne while taking a shower in the Bathhouse. (Thanks to Harry)
- The Getaway (1972) [Cully]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun blast by Steve McQueen.
- The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972) [Outlaw]: Shot to death (along with the rest of the outlaw gang) by Paul Newman after Paul returns to the saloon after having been left for dead. (I couldn't tell which outlaw was Roy, but the entire gang was killed).
- Breakheart Pass (1975) [Chris Banion]: Gunned down by Charles Bronson after he has killed Scott Newman. (Thanks to Brian)
- Red Dawn (1984) [Mr. Morris]: Killed (off-screen) by Communist Soldiers in concentration camp for supplying the Wolverines with weapons.
- The Outer Limits: The Chameleon (1964) [Gunman]: Strangled with a fly swatter by Robert Duvall in a bar, while Roy is holding a gun on Robert.
- The Invaders: The Mutation (1967) [Alien #1]: Shot by Roy Thinnes; as an alien, his body disintegrates after death.
- Mannix: Catalogue of Sins (1967) [Duane Toohey]: Shot in the side by Boyd Holister when he tried to hit Mike Connors.
- Tarzan: King of the Dwsari (1968) [Hooper]: Stabbed by an African tribesman's spear during a chase.
- Mission: Impossible: The Killing (1968) [Connie]: Shot to death by Gerald S. O'Loughlin after the IMF team put a mask of Peter Graves on him, the mask later dissolved after getting exposed to the air, revealing his face.
- Mannix: The Man Outside (1971) [First Man]: Killed in a car crash, along with Michael Masters, after Mike Connors shoots him in the neck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.